Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Serviss Race Car Networking Night Winners

Sept 26th 2008
Hello guys!!!

Thanks again for coming out! I think there were tons of laughs and for all of you that ripped up the grass, I never ended up having to leave any of my damage deposit... Next time though, please keep your cars on the track.

Judging by the feed back in the last couple days you all had a blast and I am excited to start planning next quarters event.

Nice work to:

Fastest Lap Time - Calvin Link (Kettle Valley Homes) = 49.25
Runner Up - Chris Whitney (Royal LePage Kelowna)
Cash Winner's
- Grant Venier (EarthTech Canada - Now AECOM)
- Darryl Reuter (Royal LePage Kelowna)
- Lee Ivans (Royal LePage Kelowna)

Also a special thanks to our Prize Sponsors:

Pat Fountain - Soleil Body Cleansing Studios
Chris Collins - Okanagan Peak Performance
Chris Zimmermann - Big Slick Custom Poker Tables
Dr. Brett Phillips - Naturopathic Healthcare
The Peacock Sheridan Group
Darren Prowse - Grand Prix Kelowna

Please find my website link below and I encourage you to have a look when time permits. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Take care
Dustin
www.serviss.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment