Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A note for the membership of the Kelowna Chamber

Dec 15 2008
Hello

Since we are both members of the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce I would assume we share the common interest of growing our businesses.

Would you find value in:
Guaranteed wealth accumulation strategies for business owners...
Connecting with more potential clients...
Holding a client appreciation event that people talked about well into the future...

If the current state of the market has you seeking innovative, tax preferred, wealth accumulation strategies, then feel free to view a recently posted article on my site. Items addressed include:

If you should incorporate your business or why you would consider it? What benefits does it allow and what to watch out for? If you are already incorporated, included are a couple strategies that you may want to explore. http://www.serviss.ca/corporate-insights.html

After 7 years in the business community and previously serving as a Membership Ambassador for 2 years, I may have a connection or two that can help you build your business. If there is someone in the membership you want to be introduced to, feel free to send me an email and I will do my best to create an introduction for you.

The other medium I may be able to help is through the use of my client appreciation events. If you would like to do a "creative" mutual client event I would be open to discussing ideas.

My contact information is below or can be found on my website: www.serviss.ca

To see where you may be able to enhance your current situation, email myself or my assistant to organise a 20 minute meeting. If I do not hear from you, I look forward to meeting at the next Chamber function or in everyday business.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dustin

www.serviss.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment