Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How to get on Google Maps & What can I qualify for with a rental suite?

June 2 2009
Hello my friend

How are you? Have you been out on the course yet? I am nursing a bad shoulder but hopefully will be able to get out there in a couple weeks.

Summer activities to keep the kids busy

http://www.summeractivitiesforkids.co.uk/ - This is a UK site but the activities and input are all relevant.

Free Google Exposure

You know when you "Google" a business and the map comes up with the little red pointers on it... if I told you that service was free, would you like to know how to do it? If you do not know what I mean or want an example, Google; Dustin Serviss Kelowna

It is free and very effective for increasing your online profile, business or personal. When potential customers search Maps for local information, they'll find your business (address, hours of operation, even photos of your storefront or products). It's easy, free, and you don't need a website of your own.

Click here: http://maps.google.com/ - then click "Put your business on Google Maps" & follow the instructions.

I just did it for myself so if you need any help let me know.

Exciting Horizon (Call me today) - There are a lot of exciting things happening in the insurance, investment and refinancing arena's. If it has been a while since you reviewed your situation or you have been meaning to get in, do it before the summer craziness begins.

How much financial help does a suite provide for getting a mortgage?
I recently received an illustration from a local mortgage broker outlining the advantages of having a suite. It shows how a person with an income of $47,500 per year can afford a $425,000 mortgage and have a monthly payment of approx. $820 (some variables apply - See attached document) Info provided by Michelle Haddad of Lending Max - Kelowna.

Dustin
www.serviss.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment