Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Serviss Race Car Networking Night

Sept 16th 2008
Hello guys!

Thanks to all of you that have responded I appreciate it and I can guarantee there will be some laughs!

Michelle and I are just trying to get an idea of the numbers for the event. I also need the figures so I can apply for my liquor license required before the event. If you could please respond ASAP (if you haven't already) that would be great. As I told a couple of you, if you are unsure of an entrepreneur to bring, I won't turn you away at the door if you brought a good guy who needs, insurance, investment or leverage planning who is not an entrepreneur.

Have a great day!

These are the details:

Your job - Bring an entrepreneur or someone successful, who I hopefully do not already know, who would find value in my services. (Services are outlined on www.serviss.ca)

2 Hours of unlimited race track time @ Grand Prix Kelowna. (Our group will have full access to the race cars)

Cash ($$$) prizes
*if you want to get some exposure for your business at the event feel free to donate a prize, more prizes means more fun*

Food & Beverage Included: Pizza, Veggies, Beer, Pop

Date: Tuesday - September 23rd 2008

Time: 3:50 - 4:00 pm Registration (Mandatory - valid drivers license required)
4:00 - 5:50 pm Racing
5:50 - 6:00 pm Prizes

Where: Kelowna Grand Prix (911 Stremel Rd. It is just past McCurdy and across the Hwy from M&M Performance and Scandia)

Please respond to myself or our assistant Michelle (michelle@peacocksheridan.com) as soon as you are able, space is limited and "first reply - first in".

Take care

Dustin
www.serviss.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment