Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Note to the Kelowna Chamber membership

Feb 9th 2009
Hello my friend,

Over the past 3 years I have enjoyed meeting lots of you at Chamber events, client appreciation parties, or in the business community in general. I look forward to meeting anyone I haven't in the coming years.

I appreciate all the emails I receive from all of you regarding your businesses. The more I know/understand about your business the more effective I will be in facilitating strategic introductions for you.

To help build further unity within the membership I would like to share a couple ways we help our clients:

Enhanced family protection:
- Life Insurance - Innovative strategies whereby your business owns your life insurance, creating tax shelters without sacrificing the Tax Free Death Benefit to your estate...
- Disability Coverage - If you are injured and unable to work, what options are available to you? Did you know some companies offer coverage that if you do not make a claim they give your premiums back, imagine if ICBC did that, not likely!
- Critical Illness coverage - Could a serious illness impact your retirement plan, business operation, or family life?

More personal freedom:
Home equity access...
Mortgage interest savings...
Potentially lower payments...
Accelerated home debt pay down strategies...

Wealth Accumulation strategies with a cash flow component to capitalize on down and flat market conditions. It is critical that your money is positioned properly now to get the greatest results heading into the future.

I look forward to seeing you all at either:
Kelowna Laser Vision - February 19, 2009
Christopher's Seafood, Steak and Lounge - March 19, 2009

If you have any questions about the above please feel free to contact us.
Dustin
www.serviss.ca
Dustin Serviss, RHU
Associate
The Peacock Sheridan Group
205-1180 Sunset Drive Phone 250.869.1451
Kelowna BC V1Y 9W6 Fax 250.869.1452

No comments:

Post a Comment