Monday, August 10, 2009

How to... Financial Advising. What do you want to know?

Hello my friend,

1) Think about that one Financial "thing" you have always wondered. The thing you wondered about last time you were at a cocktail party and overheard another conversation or the conversation you overheard a wealthy friend speaking about...

No matter how detailed or vague your question, I will have a financial opportunity spin on it!

I will post your questions and our answers on my blog for everyone to view. Remember, I am on Facebook 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday so if you are online, feel free to ask using the chat feature in the bottom right of the screen.

2) Pandosy Books (Kelowna) - If you are a book reader I must share with you the most amazing used bookstore. I checked it out a couple weeks ago and walked out with a number of mint condition books for the cost of one new Chapters book. It is located beside Bulk Foods on Spall Rd, across from Trinity Baptist Church. The owners name is Frank and he is very knowledgeable about all types of books.

3) The Peacock Sheridan M.A.P.P. approach. We have recently introduced a system that seamlessly walks you through designing a financial plan and I am extremely excited to share it with you. Check it out on the main page of: www.serviss.ca

I will connect in the future to get your thoughts on a full financial plan.

Enjoy the rest of summer and as always if you, your co-workers, friends or family have any insurance or wealth management questions I am never too busy to share my solutions.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment